Carbide Mill Reamer (Morse Taper Shank)
High-Speed, High-Efficiency Cutting
● The shape is almost identical to that of the Tough-Cut Skill Reamer, but the material of the Mill Reamer is extremely hard (K10 grade).
● The carbide construction increases cutting speed significantly to boost efficiency.
● Able to deliver increased productivity and quality, with excellent performance on casting, aluminum casting, and Meehanite materials.
● Positive rake teeth perform roughing for excellent pilot hole curvature correction.
● Available in two series: the HM series (for through holes), which performs milling, reaming finishing, and burnishing simultaneously in a single unit, and the FM series (for stepped holes) which performs facing, milling, and reaming finishing simultaneously.